Saturday, October 18, 2008

Look Who Turned One!!!

On Sept. 26th Dominic turned one!!! Here he is eating vanilla pudding with cool whip for his birthday treat!



CeCe and Dominic helped me make the cakes for his birthday party on the 27th of September.



Anna, Cece, and I decorated the Notre Dame Football 1st birthday cake. Probably one of the only Notre Dame themed first birthday parties.



Here is the birthday King!







"Everyone please help me blow out my candle!"



Here is Dominic taking a bite of his birthday cake. He took it very carefully.


Then it was down to business, "who needs this plate thing I can't eat that!"

Now this is how he usually eats!




Here Dominic is walking and mowing the wood floor.



This is a push Tonka truck and Dominic has decided to make a riding toy too!

Dominic has also learned how to dance. Here he is dancing with his dancing and singing lion he recieved from Luke's mom and dad.
Happy Birthday big Boy Dominic!!!!

2 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

Hilarious video! I love his moves! I see that Luke is beginning the mowing lessons early.

Happy Birthday, Dominic!

Sara said...

Are you sure you're not 2, Dominic?