We all walked Saturday October 18th night to raise money for Lymphoma/Leukemia Society. All of us decided to walk for Uncle Joe. We raised $270 thank you to all of our families and friends that supported us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A chronicle of important events and happenings in the lives of the Woods family
5 comments:
How great of all of you! I'm sure Uncle Joe was feeling the love!
Amen, Sister! Way to go.
You guys are great! Thanks for doing the walk and for your fundraising success! We love you!
Thank you to the entire Woods family! You are an inspiration to everyone, especially me! It's very humbling to me to see you do all of this activity and fundraising with me in mind. Thank you and know that I will beat this disease. I love you all!
Brrrr ...... big high 5 for Anna for walking the entire mile!!! So proud of all of you for doing this.
Post a Comment