Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Visit from Uncle Boog!!!!


Dad, Cece and "the Godfather" Uncle Boog.


Anna and Uncle Boog

Andrew Huffman (Our nephew, Luke sister's oldest) and Uncle Boog or Uncle Snowball.

Tom, Woody (Luke's Dad) and Craig (the student)

Uncle Boog and the Woods family

Yesterday we had the awesome pleasure of seeing Uncle Boog. Tom and his student Craig flew into Rickenbacker Airport in Columbus. After flying over us three times they landed and came into for a little lunch and to talk for a couple hours. Then it was off to Chicago for the weekend!
Words can not express how proud I was to say that was my little brother. I never would have thought that simply watching a plane land and take off would be such an overwhelming feeling. Needless, to say the kids all loved the entire expereince. Cece definitely thinks that her godfather is something else. Her comment on the way home was, "when I grow up, can I fly a orange and white plane and have uncle Boog, my godfather, be my teacher?" (We will all have to see that!)
Thanks again Boog for taking the time to come visit!!!!

3 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

Total Jealousy!!

Boog looks like Dad in his glance at you near the end of the second video.

What fun!

Michigan Palmers said...

HOW COOL IS THAT????? We watched the video a gazillion times and I am just in awe every time. CeCe, your godfather is da bomb!!!

Kelly said...

Very cool! How exciting for everyone to get to see Uncle Boog in action! You guys have been busy!! Your vacation pics are great - looks like a wonderfully packed vacation!