Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten


Anna gets ready to get in the van for her first day at St. Pius Kindergarten.


Anna, Cece, and Dad before we go into school for the first day!


A little McDonalds Ice Cream cone celebration after the first day of school.
No surprise Anna loves kindergarten. Cece was very sad to see her sister go to school. Cece starts pre school in two weeks.













6 comments:

Michigan Palmers said...

Yeah!!! I was going to call her, but my phone died. She looks so grown up, and a McDonald's ice cream is the PERFECT way to finish a hard day at Kindergarten.

Brigid and Kyle said...

How wonderful that you are in kindergarten, Anna! Welcome to the BIG TIME! Cece, you'll soon learn to love the time with just your Mom & Dominic, when YOU are the biggest girl around!

Take care, Mom & Dad, because life is changed forever!

Love all of you guys, Aunt Birigd

Tracey said...

Congratulations to Anna on starting Kindergarten! We're very proud of you! Love, Uncle Boog, Aunt Tracey and Marin.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you, Anna! We hope you continue to enjoy your school and learn lots. You look so grown up. We are proud of you! Love, Uncle Joe and Aunt Kelly

Sara said...

I am so impressed, Anna! I know that you will love school, and it will love you!

Team Sheridan said...

I just got caught up with all your posts. Congrats Anna! Kindergarten Rocks. Nathan is loving it too. Good job Dom on walking, he is getting so big now. Wow!!!! CeCe is going to love preschool I'm sure.

Your summer activities looked so fun. I love the campground. And how cool is it to have your Godfather fly like that??? We will have to do something together soon.