

Well, Dominic continues to grow, as Cece and Anna's love continues to grow for him too!
We are all getting to know him more and more each day, as his personality is starting to shine. He is a very happy baby and for the most part an excellent third child, as he just watches with excitement as the crazy household happens around him.He rolled over the first time on December 28th (just after turning 3 months) and today 1/23/08 has managed to rolled over and now back too! He is very vocal, imagine that with two sisters!!!!
This is a very exciting time for Anna as we are registering her for Kindergarten for the fall. She will turn 5 in March. Cece will begin preschool in the fall as we are registering her for a two day school. In the meantime, mom will continue to enjoy her 18 month leave from work and will continue to keep the fights to a minimum.
Enjoy a clip of Dominic here. I can only hope to achieve Boog's creativity one day!!!! I am just happy that I was able do actually do my first post.
This is a very exciting time for Anna as we are registering her for Kindergarten for the fall. She will turn 5 in March. Cece will begin preschool in the fall as we are registering her for a two day school. In the meantime, mom will continue to enjoy her 18 month leave from work and will continue to keep the fights to a minimum.
Enjoy a clip of Dominic here. I can only hope to achieve Boog's creativity one day!!!! I am just happy that I was able do actually do my first post.
4 comments:
Great video Pats! Thanks for sharing. Dominic is turning into a real "Aunt Blabbie." I can't wait for more.
Dominic sure is Mr. Smily! Gorgeous picture of you and the kids! (Along with a couple of the cutest firegirls I've ever seen!)
Ok, so now I have to figure out the video thing - oh, guess I need to purchase a digital video camera! First things first.
Great picture and video. Nice outfit, Dominic! Everyone is sure growing fast!
Nice work Patsy! A solid first post. They will only get better from here. I like the star in the video. He has a great movie career ahead of him!
Post a Comment