Thursday, June 4, 2009

End of the School Year!!!!


Cece's preschool had a family picnic at a park, here is Cece and a friend (Cailyn) enjoying lunch together. Cece has finished 2 day preschool and will move to a three day 4 year program in the fall.


Anna's class also had a picinic on the school grounds, here Anna in the jean shorts holds hands with classmates for prayer.


Anna and Cece pose with Anna's kindergarten teacher (Mrs. K).


Anna and some of her classmates.



Anna before her last day of school, waiting for the school bus.


Kindergarten graduation- Anna is welcomed to St. Pius Eight grade class of 2017!!! Watch out first grade here she comes!!!

We had the girls dance recital tomorrow and then leave for the Outer Banks (Nags Head, NC) with Luke's family for a week!!!!

Love to All!






2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations to Anna and CeCe on a great year! Have a fun trip to NC!

Sara said...

I am enjoying your consistent updates, especially now that I can frequent the blogs more! I'm so proud of Anna and CeCe! See you in a month! (from today, actually)