We are all back to school and our regular routine. We had a very relaxing and enjoyable Christmas break. Luke was able to use vacation days from Dec.19 through the new year, so we were able to have a great family holiday. We stayed in Ohio. We went to one Woods family wedding and enjoyed a wonderful visit from Grandma Cronley. The above picture was taken on Christmas Eve at Luke's mom and dad's.
Here is a picture of Luke's extended family on Christams Eve at Luke's mom and dad's house.
Grandma Cronley came to visit after Christmas and we saved a present (The Barbie Glamour Jet) for the girls to open in front of Grandma.
The girls and I made dad his Birthday cake.
Dad and the kids on his 35th birthday December 29, 2008!

A picture taken today 1/6/09 from our back porch. If you look closely it is an owl flying from a neighbors tree. Dominic sighted this from our family room and starting screaming and pointing. It then returned and Dominic let us know he spotted it again when it returned.
One video: This is a swivel sweeper that we recieved as a gift and Dominic has picked up a new job.
4 comments:
He's hired! I definitely need help under my kitchen table. I'll pick him up at 9am tomorrow!
Great picture of Luke's family, along with all of the other wonderful photos.
Nice posting! Great pix and great video! Peace, Joe
Great pictures! In addition to the sweeper, looks like Dominic has a good hold on a duster in the big group photo! The girls' Barbies will be quite spoiled with their jet and jeep! Looks like many wonderful celebrations.
I have too many comments for this one. At first glance I thought he was going to do a pole dance. Second, is he in a gang with one pant leg up to his knee? Lastly, I DO need him to clean my house! All of the pics are wonderful. Keep it up!
Post a Comment