Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We now are beginning summer...

Anna on the swing at school.

Anna receiving her certificate.

Anna and Cece with Anna's classmates.


Well, last weekend we had a garage sale and it was a success ($579.00). On Sunday, we had a family day and the kids enjoyed a ride in the wagon.

We are all doing well and looking forward to the long weekend coming up!





6 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

We can't wait to get there! I get the first ride in the wagon!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! Have a fun long weekend...we are having rain and snow here :( but lots of indoor projects planned.

Joe C. said...

Family day on Sunday? That's supposed to be on Monday nights, don't you know? Maybe you are going to have to visit Utah so you can be reminded how it's done. Monday nights--Family Home Evening (Mormon tradition). For us Catholics, it's Monday nights--Monday Night Football!!!! Now that's family for you. Nice pix! Keep up the blogging!

Anonymous said...

how much of that $579 are you sending to mom?

Denise said...

Patty kids are soo... cute. Nathan "graduated" as well and I can't wait to get my third child off to kindergarten. Is it fall yet?? LOL! I'm going to do a little "happy dance" after he gets on that bus. LOL! Just kidding I'm a little bit sad to see him grow up, a little bit. $579 at a garage sale! Awesome.

Sara said...

Gorgeous girls, and the handsome brother! Glad you've joined the summer crowd!