Monday, April 14, 2008

The Lastest Happenings




Well thus far this month we had aunt Maura and Heather visit.


Dominic went for his six month check up. He is 28 inches (90% in height) and 15lbs. (10% in weight). I think he might be a little like his mom and dad! He also suffered his first ear infection. Of course this was while aunt Maura and Heather were here, sorry about all the crying and fussing. Anna went for her kindergarten round up and she did wonderful. Cece is growing up to be a real big girl. She loves to read and dance.


Enjoy the photos and video!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, and the weather was fabulous. It was great to hang out with the "real" snoop dog!

Brigid and Kyle said...

Great singing and dancing! The girls really like Heather's hair cut - I'll have to email Maura. They also think that Dominic looks like a little leprechaun, especially when Uncle Luke helps him to dance. Erin likes Cece's black shoes or socks.

Anonymous said...

I love the dance party! How fun to have a visit from Maura and Heather!

Sara said...

Wish I was there - again! Great fancy dancin'!