

We are all doing well here in the Woods family. Dominic is now eating baby food and also sleeping through the night!!!!! YEAH!!! He is sitting up and starting to scoot when he is on his belly.
Anna and CeCe are enjoying every growing minute with him. They love to help with diaper changes, feeding, putting the pacifer back in, and most of all just simply making him laugh. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Grandma Cronley for the month of March.
Enjoy the two clips and a couple photos.
5 comments:
So cute! But you should know better than to teach him to crawl!
Looks like everyone is having a great time and growing! I love Dominic's reaction to the girls "instructions" to "Wake up" and "Go to sleep"! I also love Anna admiring her FIVE fingers!Have fun with Grandma Cronley!
I think Cece might have a little of the Uncle Joe Sheridan banging-on-the-pans-until-everyone-is-awake in her. Too Funny
Great post Patsy! Cece acts like Uncle John (instigator). Anna acts like me (angel).
-Joe
Big Eyes Dominic.
Uncle the Buncle.
Post a Comment